Muscle spasms, headache, vision loss, stiff neck, nose bleeds, high WBC, platelet count, SPE showed electrophoretic pattern, lumps on body, family history of non- Hodgkin's. Cause?

for the past 6yrs i have had abnormally high wbc (14-18) and platelet counts(591 highest). also lueko and baso runs high sometimes. all tests on a protein electrophoresis serum csf where all on high side with a note that said SPE shows an unremarkable electrophoretic pattern and demonstrates a polydispersed zone in gamma region.i have had numerous drs request a bone marrow test but have yet to receive it. i have an small hard lump at base of skull, several on lower back, wrists, and knees.i have been to neuro, hematology, inf disease, and rheumatology....lots of muscle spasms,shooting bone pain,headaches vision loss,stiff neck,full feeling under left ribs,nose bleeds, father had non hodgekins....could the answer be in my marrow?....i am worried!! the docs say i am a mystery.please help
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012