Muscle spasms, degenerative disc and joint disease. Interferon treatment done. Treatment for arthritis?

I have straightening of the spine cervical and lower lumbar due to muscle spasms, for 4 years now. The pain is out of this world. I have been diagnosed with degenerative disc and joint disease. My legs have gone numb and I have fell, 3x. I also have Hep C, which is dormit, I did the inferon treatment, which I think was bad for the rest of my body. I didn t have half of these problems until this treatment. And I have a nodule 22 mm, on my adrenal gland which has put my cortisol levels at 1.8. My shoulder is screwed up can barely use my right arm. I have arthritis and muscle spasm 24/7. I have some bladder issues also. This is just the tip of the iceberg. My neck itches but its numb.... I m in pain can someone tell me how all this happened. Could this have happened from the hep c treatment?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013