Muscle spasms causing to shake violently. Injured back, Dr. says fractured l5. MRI normal. Any ideas ?

My wife recently injured her back doctors say fractured l5 disc she now suffers muscle spasims causing her to shake violently only thing I can find that stops it is crystal meth which is fucked cause she is not a user and I don t want to turn her into one but can t bear to watch her violently shaking on the floor crying in pain. She has had MRI and ct scans on her whole body inc brain and nothing else shows up. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012