Muscle spasms after sex. Is it something to be worried about?

hi sir,am 17 yrs old girl married about two months ago.i have been experiencing pain in stomach abdomen and legs consistently after sex since 10 days.My periods are due on 11 apr 2013.I went to gyno she said there is no infection and it is due to muscle spasms during orgasm .also she gave calcium and vitamin d3 tablets along with pain killer.please help me how to get rid off this problem.My husband is really worried about this.The pain remains all the day.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013