Muscle spasm in neck after doing yoga. Taken Etova, Carnitor and Rablet. Please advise

Hello, I do yoga and few days back due to an improper stretching technique, I ended up having a severe muscular spasm in my neck . I have had neck sprains before but this particular one was so sever that I could not lift my arms or even stand the pressure of shower on my head for the first 2 days. I took Etova ER 600 (once per day), Carnitor and Rablet for 7 days. Its been 1 month since this had happened. The pain has subsided but 10% was still there. Today I got another one during shower- it is not as strong as it was last time but it sure is very uncomfortable. I have plans to go trekking for the next 15 days starting tomorrow and I m worried about it. My doctor has suggested Defcort for the next 5 days. Please advise what should I do? Thank you so much in anticipation!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012