Muscle pain in lower and upper back, liver function test quite normal. How I could complete my PEP successfully ?

Hi...I have just got my Liver Function Tests done...My SGOT is at 44.5 u/l and SGPT at 85.7u/l and Direct Bil at 0.47 mg/dl.....however I do not have any issues.... just that for last 2-3 weeks I have muscle pain in my lower back and uper back ...which is getting better and is aggrevated with wrong posture. There is no pain in abdomen or fever or nausea etc as yet....
I had a helath check done in Feb as a part of anual check Direct Bil was on high borderline (0.6 mg/dl), SGOT (42 u/l ) AND SGPT (39 u/l )...that was when I did not have this lower and upper back problem either....
I used to drink regularly but I have quit now from last 2 weeks.
I am starting my PEP for HIV today and I am concerned if this could be a problem later within the course which is of 28 days.
Please suggest on how I could complete my PEP successfully and if there is any liver tonic that may help me?

Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013