Muscle pain in legs, swollen and painful lymph nodes on chin, swollen face. History of switching to spironolactone with lisinopril for high BP. Side effect?

My doctor just added spironolactone to be taken with lisinopril for my high blood pressure. Originally I have been
taking triamterine, but because my potassium readings were low she switched me to Lisinopril. At my checkup since
the change, my blood pressure read 168/98. I had swelling in my legs and headaches. So she added this new
drug because she said I was on a water pill before, but not since she changed me to Lisinopril. Now that I have
been on this new drug, I have had a lot of muscle pain in my legs, I am not going to the bathroom like I was
back on the triamterine and now my lymph nodes on the left and right of my chin are swolen and hurt to the
touch and mmy nose has doubled in size along with my cheeks. It is a tight feeling. Could this be a reaction
to this medicine or should I continue to take it or what should I do?

Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013