Muscle pain, high ANA, feet tingling, uncontrollable muscle pain, headaches, fuzziness

I have a history muscle/skeletal pain, high ANA, tingling especially in the feet, some uncontrollable muscle movement, headaches and cognitive fuzziness. I have had long term pain and morning groggyness/pain and difficulty in moving. I have now developed a blotchy red rash on my deck which gotten progressively worse over the last couple of months. It doesn t hurt or itch but it s starting to look almost like a birthmark . It sometimes seems like I have a pale butterfly rash which is associated with lupus but it only appears if I get some sun exposure. i have exposure to ticks marginally within the Lyme affected area at the time of exposure, was exposed to an experimental bubonic plague vaccine before the first gulf war and was a nuclear power operator on a submarine and exposed to various chemicals there as well, and possibly some heavy metal and nuclear. I am of mixed racial background including Choctaw, English, Irish, Scott, Dutch, and Viking( my family has the disease where tendons shorten causing fingers and toes to curl up, and I ve just started getting it in one foot, two of my brothers have it as well) I currently (before the rash) have the standard fibromyalgia diagnosis where it seems anyone who doesn t fall into a clear diagnosis goes. With the new symptom is it possible or more likely than before that I have SLE or Lyme? Or is there any other possibility I should have.looked at? Any test I might want to have preformed or any family history questions I need to ask my relatives.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012