Muscle pain, fever, difficulty in standing on the leg, diagnosed with Guillain-Barr's syndrome. No relief with medicines. What needs to be done?

I am Krishna Gopal Sarkar, aged 39 years. on 15/06/2012 I suffered from fever and there after it was cured but on 16/06/2012 I am felling muscle pain. I went to a cardio doctor who diagonized me as Gulenbery`s syndrom. I have been taking medicine as per advice of the said doctor but I am not geting any relief and I cannot stand still on my leg. Now what can I do. Tell me about relief.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012