Muscle pain and loss of senses in left leg,acute and chronic neurogenic denervation in both legs

I am 54 years old male and about four months ago I feel muscle pain (left, lower leg) and loss of sense for the left leg. Then I lost some muscle mass for my left leg (upper leg). I do not peel a lot of pain in the back, but it is difficult now for me to go to upstairs. I have seen Doctors since then (first check the blood, then muscle disease, x-ray of the left leg, EMG , MRI of left leg, x-ray of the back, and MRI of the back, and neurologist , neurology-muscle specialist, etc. I have not get a answer for the problem yet. Only the MRI of back indicates that at L5-S1, small disc bulge with probable annular tear minimally impresses on the thecal sac . EMG results have the following impression: 1. No evidence of peripheral neuropathy or myopathy. 2. Widespread acute and chronic neurogenic denervation in both legs and lumbar paraspinal muscles I am just asked now to take vitamin C and E. Please help to let me know what is my problem and recommend the path forward. Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012