Muscle pain after taking Lovalo. Have chronic pain and spondylolisthesis in neck. What should I do?

yes ,i was put on lovalo 4mg. mar.7 . since then i have been having more muscle pain , i have chonic pain ,Fibma, degenerative disease , thriod disease, spondylolisthesis in my neck .what do you think i should do . i do go to a painmanegament doctor. i was on this medicine once before after i stopped taking it my pain seemed to get a little better. i did not tell my dr. about this cauce i forgot about it, do you think this could be the cauce of my pain increase
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013