Muscle near the collarbone hurts while coughing, sneezing. Due to pulmonary embolism?

A muscle that runs from my neck, across my collar bone, to the top of my chest hurts when I cough or sneeze . I think I may have strained my neck/ shoulder with a heavy bag while traveling. The muscle hurts also when I lift my arm up or make certain movements. I am not sick, have no cough or wheezing , and have no chest pain while sitting still. I am afraid of a pulmonary embolism due to the fact that I just travelled on an aircraft two days ago.... I am overweight by 80 lbs but am a large frame person, 39 years old..... Normal BP & Pulse as of DR appointment three weeks ago. No history of DVT in family.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013