Muscle fatigue, shaking, cold hands and feet, numbness, rash on face after taking Zpac. Should I go to ER?

i m having near fainting spells with a reaction to a zpac along with muscle fatigue , shaking, cold hands and feet , numbness .. and most recently a rash on my face/hot face. Should I go to the ER I just got over a fainting spell and feel better the spells come once or twice a day . I m mainly concerned that something will happen in the middl eof ht enight. It feels bad like i m going to stop breathing sometimes.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012