Muscle catch, nerve pain, hard stool. Should I continue Zyloric for gout?

I’m 57 years old male suffering from Gout since last week, I was prescribed Zyloric Initially by my physician I am using the same apart from this I have diabetes since last 10+ years and am on Insulin , also BP since 25 years. . I have experienced Muscle catch, Nerves pain particular in thy portion I am experience hard stool since 1 week. I am using Supermet xL for BP, Volibo .03 & Glimside tablets for Diabetes. Please suggest wether I use the same Zyloric for Gout else to change the drug.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012