Muscle and joints pain after taking Oxycontin for liver disease, kept on Suboxone. No help. Solution ?

hello, I was prescribed oxycontin a few years ago when I was going through my interferon treatment for liver disease. I was off work for 7 months and had pain in my muscles, joints, pretty much everywhere. after the treatment, my doctor refered me to another doctor who put me on suboxone to help get me off of the oxy's. that doctor kept me on the suboxone for another 2 years which I didn't think was right, but he kept telling me not to worry about coming off. now I have been off the suboxone for about a month now but feel more pain and aches than ever and can't sleep at all most nights. ( sidenote: about 10 years ago I was diagnosed as a bi-polar but when they had me taking like 10 pills a day I decided to just stop taking all the meds and haven't gone back on any of them since then.) The reason for the sidenote is that I am begining to think that my chronic pain and sleeplessnes might really be caused from my having depression. I am reading recently that there are some antidepresants that can be successful in treating both pain and depression, such as tramadol or a bunch of other ones... finally, my question is: I realize now that I can NOT lead any kind of productive or even partially productive life without having something to treat my pain (whether it is from depression or what it feels like- which is chronic pain all over.) can you suggest what I should do based on any of this info? I feel really helpless and always fatigued and in pain.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013