Muscle and joint pain, tiredness, blood in urine, high WBC count. Done colonoscopy. Have hives. What could it be?

my 39 yr old sister has been sick for over a year now. she has terrible muscle and joint pain, tiredness, blood in her urine and a white blood cell count of 0000. she has been to many doctors and had a ton of tests done. they said the next stop is the mayo clinic. this all started right after she had a coloniscopy done. she all of the sudden broke out with huge hives all over her,in her hair and mouth too. any ideas what it could be? she has already been tested for lupas, hiv n everything.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013