Multiple toenails on 2, 3 toenails, toenails would fall from childhood. What could be this?

Hi, i am a 34 yr old female. Since i was little, every once in a while my 2 nd toe toenail on either foot would come loose, then fall off & there would be a new nail beneath. Lately i have had this happen to multiple toenails, on my 2nd & 3rd toenails of both feet. I remember reading once of a condition related to this & now that this is happening more frequently, with more nails, im wondering if there's anything to it or if i should have any concerns?

Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013