Multiple tiny follicles with no dominant eggs, prescribed Progynova. Feedback?

Hi, I will be 37yrs in sept 2012,married in 2002.I had taken treatment and after 7yrs of marriage i had my first child in 2009(boy-1.9kgs in the start of 9th month itself.Gods grace and miracleous gift as even though my fertility doc- last one who did my treatment for 2.5yrs and doc who did my laproscopy for Tube test last resort to see why i am not responding to the IUI treatment also.... said both my tubes are blocked.Trusting in Gods Divine Providence i asked my doc to continue treatment for 1more cycle if gods will then things will work and it did work out...else will adopt.Praise the Lord.....Now he is 2.5yrs.I am trying for 2nd one.I have pcod so get periods when i take hormone tabs only.I am 5.1 and 62kgs. i have gained weight due to pcod.Earlier treatment doc got no results from Glucophage , clomid , progesterone tabs.She then gave me Glucophage ,clomid,prednisolon(as get chest congestions when i take hormone tabs,even would reduce the inflamations in my tubes too) ,femora,actos,menopar thats when i conceived in 2 cycles of this treatment.Now my question is.... This time July 2012...My doc gave Deviry10mg for 5days to get my periods100mg,with it my LMP was 19th july 2012.then tld to tk Siphene 100 for 5dys from 20th july 2012 till 24th july.on 24th july 6th day RO 16cc, and LO 13cc ,MTF.with 5mm endo.As of 31st july 2012 i.e. 13th day of cycle results Multiple tiny follicules with no dominant eggs seen with endometrium 9mm.Now doc has given Progynova 2mg to be taken for 10days and to do follicular scan tom also ie. 14thday of per docs i donot produce eggs hence no ovulation and irregular cyles leading to PCOD since so many yrs.What is your feedback and suggestion on my case.Is this cycle fine or not. if not whats your suggestion.Your views on my profile will help me understand my case better.Your Views will be highly appreciated... mumbai
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012