Multiple swollen, painful lumps on arms, no fever due to excessive shooting of heroin and cocaine. Oral antibiotics to cure this?

i have been shooting heroin and cocaine for the past week or so. I was hitting three veins clean, alternating between shots, but many times a day. I start to grow sterile abscesses and continued to shoot, until i went out of control and continued to shoot. Now i have multiple lumps on my arms, swollen, painful, and hot to the touch, so i have an infection. I am not runnning a fever , but would like to know which antibiotic orally that i could take to cure this. I have calmed down with the shooting, but would like to speed the healing process up.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012