Multiple surgeries on femur bone, clep infection. Taken menopurum, paraxin 500. Bone marrow from back to be injected, surgery prescribed. Remedies?<br>

hey i ve had a major accidnt in da year 2010 on nov 4th..frm tht tymi ve had mutiple surgeries(13) on my right femur which had got an infection named clep ...i ve had nailing done,they put antibiotic beads inside for the infection but nothing helped,i ve tkn menopurum antibiotics ,...however on 26th may 2011 i had undegone a surgery in which my doctor removed my nailing n put in an orthofix,which i still hav til date..however my bone is still not healed completely n now he wants to inject bone marrow out frm my back n wants to inject that marrow into da portion where da bone has not joined...m stil tkn a medicine named paraxin 500 for da past 7mnths...please suggest a remedy...
Asked On : Sat, 18 Feb 2012