Multiple sores in mouth, white bumps on left tonsil, strep test negative, taking antibiotics, fever. Thrush?

Is it possible to get thrush in your throat? Ive been to the doctor already but when we said it was either thrush or strep she said she wasnt worried about the multiple sores in my mouth that showed up in my mouth. She was kind of rude about it though.. A strep test was run, the rapid came back negative but it was sent in for a culture and those results have not come back yet. She did put me on antibiiotics already because there ARE white bumps on my left tonsil , but idk what is wrong with me. All I know is that it hurts a LOT. Also Ive had a fever for 3 days now that has stayed over 100 degrees farenheit. I am a 14 year old girl and i just want this to go away.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012