Multiple sclerosis, optic neuritis, pain in left eye, blurred vision, right eye appears smaller. On medrol medication. Can I take omnacortil for this condition?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis recently which started with optic neuritis . I have pain in the left eye and a very slight blurred vision . I had the same symptoms few months ago and was treated for right eye which appears a bit smaller now. I was given Medrol tablets. Can i take omnacortil 10 mg now or medrol 16mg (dosage as prescribed by my doctor )for this condition?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012