Multiple sclerosis, burning sensation when urinating, pus cells in urine culture, erectile dysfunction

hello doctor, I am a 21 year old male who is suffering from multiple sclerosis for 8 years. recently, for like a week, i have had a slight burning sensation while i release urine. no other symptoms. and it doesn t obscure the flow of urine in anyway either. just a slight burning sensation. i had a urine culture done and the results stated that, there were no bacteria to be found, just occasional pus cells. extra details about my condition : *since i have MS, i have the need to urinate very often due to slight bladder problems, and since a bathroom is not available everywhere, i hold in Urine quite a lot. *I have never had sexual intercourse (max, some limited exterios contact with a virgin healthy girl) since i have erectile dysfunction mostly, again.. because of MS. *Also, i had some blood tests done along with a blood test for prosthetic antigens. even the results for that was negative. am pretty confused and would like to know what u think about the situation; THANK YOU
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012