Multiple pea sized lumps in armpit. History of hcv genotype 2 contraction in the recent past. Related?

Hi i contracted hcv genotype 2 through a severe needle stick injury at work in may this year yes i am a nurse... 1month post ns injury my hcv viral load came in at just under 12 million... ALT 0000. However in the last 6weeks i have returned 2 no virus detected tests and LFT S are back within normal range WooHoo! In the last week i have found multiple pea size lumps in my L) armpit. I consulted my GP and i have started a course of flucloxacillin . there has been no change in size or numbers of lumps as yet... Could the two be linked?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012