Multiple nodules in the thyroid gland. Normal biopsy report. Why am I feeling tired? Have MVP and tricuspid valve problem

I have multiple nodules in my thyroid on both sides. One on left is 4 cm and 5 on other sides that are smaller. I The 4 mm nodule was biopsied and is negative with 10 + follicular cells. Orig us says the nodules are hyperechoic and mostly solid. My tsh levels have been norm so far. I m wondering why I have been feeling so tired if my thyroid level is fine. I have flu like symptoms quite often with no fever, just body/muscle aches and general ill feeling. I also have experienced 2 outbreaks of shingles in past 2 months. I am. 42 yr old white female with an otherwise normal health history. I am experiencing blood pressure probs, as my bp is higher in rt arm (150s/90s) and 120s/80s in left arm. I do have an MVP and a tricuspid valve problem that is controlled by decrease of caffein and stimulants. My lymph node under my right jaw swells and is tender often. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013