Multiple neck troubles. Family history of aneurysm, herniated disc. Should I get MRA done?

Hello: I am a 52 year old female and have numerous neck issues (herniated discs, pinched nerve, etc.). My mother had two brain aneurysms (1 ruptured and one was clipped off with disastrous results) and older sister had one a few years ago which ruptured as well. Now, my younger sister has been diagnosed with a very small aneurysm on the right side after herniating a disc in her neck and having bad headaches . I am terrified that I, too, have one. Should I ask for another MRA? I had one a few years ago with my younger sister and both came back clear then. Clearly testing needs to be ongoing in this case with so many family members suffering from these hemmorages. I am really scared!
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012