Multiple muscles suddenly feel very odd, not cramping, dead, tight feeling. Reason?

I am having multiple muscles suddenly feel very odd, not cramping, but a weird kinda dead yet tight feeling? And then its really hard to get that body part to move, example it keeps hitting my pointy finger of left hand ...and then I have to really concentrate struggle to get it to bend/move. Once I get it to do that a couple times, it goes away for awhile. It s hitting right leg top and bottom, left leg/ foot , and left hand
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013