Multiple lumps in body, some are painful. What could they be?

Hi, I have multiple lumps in my body. My upper right thigh has around 4 lumps that are painless. My left arm, near to the elbow has multiple lumps that is causing me some unexplainable pain. What could they be? One info, I had one painful lump in my left forearm which was removed by a doctor and he confirmed it as angiolipoma and nothing to worry about it.. but i have many more lumps on the right arm too.. This scares me.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM
-hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of MULTIPLE LIPOMAS is the cause for your sufferings.

-Lipomas are benign tumours ( which means not cancerous )composed of mature fat cells in the subcutaneous tissue, and present as slow-growing, soft, mobile, subcutaneous nodules

-The lesion typically slips away from the palpating fingers

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your lipoma complaints without any surgery.

Usually in such cases I will give treatment for my patients in the following manner
BARYTA CARB is the homeopathic remedy for lipomas take it 30 potency tid/month then report.
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you