Multiple lumps between thighs near groin, below stomach, pain on walking, standing. Treatment?

I have multiple lumps on the inside of my thighs and wear they meet my groin . I also have some at the bottom of my my stomach on the left side. They produce an overall feeling of sickness and pain when Walking and going from a sitting to a standing Possition. What is this and should I be concerned? I know there are a multitude of possible Answere, my own doctor after a shoddy examination said they we swollen nodes.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013