Multiple large fibro adenoma in breast. Uncomfortable, painful. Is there any kind of ablation therapy?

I am a 21 year old with multiple large (2-4 inches) fibro adenoma s(one in each breast). I have had them since I was thirteen, and they have become larger. I had a needle biopsy and the results came out benign. They are uncomfortable, and can be painful. Also, they swell , and become heavy during my period. I m nervous about a lumpectomy because I m afraid of the cosmetic results . is there any kind of ablation therapy that I would qualify for?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013