Multiple kidney stones, burning sensation in left shoulder. Stent post surgery. Causes for pain?

I have mutiple kidney stones in both kidneys. Since my last attack, My left shoulder blade has been burning none stop and gets worst throughout the day. My urine has blood but no pain in the groin area. I had a stent in July for two weeks after surgery for a stone being stuck. I just had an ivp die test and doesn t show any stones stuck. Is it all the stones causing the pain, the ivp showed over 15 stones from 5mm and under.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012