Multiple joint pains, diagnosed as reactive arthritis, no relief with medicines. Should I go for allopathic or alternative medicines?

hi doctor, i am 25 yrs old male i have been suffering from multiple joint pain from last two month,i have done all type of test and after that the doctor said that i am suffering from reactive artherities,and he gave me medicine,but still i am suffering from sever pain at night,i am unable to sleep from last 2 months,and unable to walk properly.what to do doctor please help me out as soon as possible because the previous docter had given me pain killer medicine,and i have heard that long time use of painkiller can cause different side effects. and also suggest me wether i shoud go for aleopathy, homeopathy or ayur vedic.waiting for your response
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012