Multiple gall bladder stone, diarrhea. Any safe method to remove stone?

i am a 27 years female dictated multiple gaullblader stone of approximately 4 mm sizes four month before. I have a male child of 3 years delivered normally. I used aurvedic medicines and faced seviour loose motion repeatedly and still used the medicines. Now before 5 days I ultra sounded my gaullblader and found the stone as it is 4 months before. most probably the ultrasonographist avoid to tell the sizes of stones hearing about the Ayurveda treatment. Now i have stop using medicines 2 weeks but my diarrhea continues. what should I do wheather there is any safe method to remove gaullblader stone without removing the blader?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Hi...laparoscopic gall bladder removal is very safe in experienced hands...medical dissolution of stone has a very high failure and recurrence it is not advised now

Dr. Ashish Verma