Multiple fractures in thigh bone, unable to walk without support. History of polio. Cure?

Hi i am aged 33 year girl. I am affected with polio in my right leg at age of 1.. Then had several surgeries for bone lengthening. but i was limbing and walking. 4 years back met with an accident and had thigh bone fracture on same leg. Had multiple fracture in thigh bone and rod was placed and it was healed later and rod was removed. still i am walking with stick / support. not able to balance on my leg. knee is bending. how can i cure this and how can i walk without support ? Kindly clarify.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013