Multiple fracture after falling from motorcycle. Plating not useful. Second opinion required?

I FALL FROM MOTORCYCLE AS MOTORCYCLE SKIDS DUE TO HARD BREAK 15 DAY BEFORE ON 27.01.2013. I WAS IN BIG PAIN AS MY RIGHT SOULDER INJURED.I HAVE CONTACTED TO LOCAL ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON. HE SAYS THERE ARE MULTIPLE FRACTURE IN PROXYMAL HUMERUS FRACTURE BUT NOT DISLOCATED.HE PUT U SLAB AND ASK ME TO MEET AGAIN AFTER 7 DAYS.HE AGAIN TAKE A X RAY AND SAID IT IS ACCEPTABLE AND WILL HEEL IN APX 45 DAY OR IT MAY TAKE MORE TIME TO REJOINT.HE ADDED PLATING IS NO USEFUL IN THIS CASE. I JUST WANT A SECOND OPINION FROM YOU IS MY TREATMENT IS RIGHT?HOW CAN I UPLOAD MY XRAY FOR YOUR REVEIW??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013