Multiple fibroids, cyst in ovary, taken zoladex, heavy flow, trying to conceive

hi doctor, i m 32 years old. was diagonised wit multiple fiberoids 7 yrs back. i underwent UAE twice and a myomectomy in may 2009 . i got married in the year 2010. it was found out there is cyst measuring 2.5 cms x 5.5cms in my right ovary . i was given one zoladex 3.6mg injection every month for three months. the doc said tat the cyst size has reduced and i can try to conceive.we are trying for the past eight months. i am eager to get a child. my periods are regular but the flow is very much heavy and it lasts upto 8 days. pl help.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012