Multiple fibroids, clotting, painful, anger, frustrated, depressed. Hysterectomy. Help?

Hi. I am a 46 year old woman with multiple fibroids. I had opted to do the Novasure procedure last December, two weeks later during my follow visit the Dr. told me she did a different procedure with a hot water balloon and within 4 weeks from that procedure done without my concent the period came and I experienced the worst pain ever for 3 days with clots the size of walnuts . Since then I have been bleeding every 12 to 14 days 5 days as oppose to 3 days before the procedure. I am so disappointed, angry, hurt that she took it upon herself to do a procedure that I did not research nor gave my consent. I am devasteted, frustrated and very angry. I would never know if Novasurenwouldmhave work for me. Now I am contemplating having an hysterectomy and it's killing me...I never had kids, never thought this could be so devastating psychologically . What should I do? I need help...I am so depress and cannot stop crying, the anger is killing me. Help me please. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013