Multiple fibroadenomas in left breast. Prescribed femicol. Suggest

hi... i am from pakistan.. and my age is 22 and half. my height is 5.9 & weight is 55 kg....
i have multiple fibroadenomas in left breast from last 2 years. and i am very much worried about it... there is a 1 huge fibroadenoma of about 3.2 cm previously it was about 2 cm... its size gone increased... and a surgeon recommend me to use femicol medicine twice a day for 6 months...please guide me should i start take that medicine? would this medicine bring decrease in size ?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013