Multiple episodes of severe vomiting, diarrhea, colonoscopy came normal. What should i do?

My husband has had multiple episodes of severe vomiting and diarrhea (sp) over the last yr and a half. Approx every 4 to 6 wks he begins with awful sulfur smelling/tasting belches soon followed by severe vomiting (almost violent at time) and diarrhea at the same time. This lasts 6-8 hrs and within 24hrs he s back to normal, but, queasy stomach. This week he began with all these symptoms on Monday evening, was experiencing symptoms thru Tuesday morning. Then, last night the same thing.....the belching began in the evening and by 1 a.m. he started the vomiting etc and is still having issues at 11 a.m. He had an episode of this in December, just prior to his scheduled colonoscopy . They did an endoscopy as well as the colonoscopy and everything came back fine. Where do we go from here? He s 67 yrs old and in very good health otherwise.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013