Multiple bumps and rash on the pubic region, had popped a bump with blood and fluid. How can I get rid of this?

A few months ago I noticed one pimple like bump in the pubic hair region. I popped it and a white ball came out and it bled. Shortly after there were two bumps. Again, I popped them and the same thing happened. Then 4-5 bumps appeared. They kept multiplying and I got about 10-20. If you leave them alone they will remain for a month or more. The other day I decided to pop them all and now I have a rash and fear that many (50+) bumps are starting to form.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012