Multiple bites on arms, blisters on legs, Poison Ivy?

Have multible bites on arms that are very, very itchy. They started while I was in Grand Bahama at the Windham and have gotten worse since my return home to florida. They have also appearedas tiny blisters on my legs. I know what poison ivy is and looks like. I don t think it is that. I do not see any type of bug anywhere. I thought the initial sign was no see-ums in the hotel room at night. I have not seen any bugs.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Feb 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. you would have an allergy, that caught infected so resulted into blisters. it needs treatment with anti allergic and antibiotics under the supervision of dermatologist after proper diagnosis.thank you.