Multiple allergies, asthma, cold, flu. On citrozene. Am I mis-diagnosed?

I have been taking Fexofenadine , 60mil, for my multiple allergies since 1998, and have had asthma since the age of 3. I am a VA patient since the first of this year and the pharmacist took me off of the above medicine because they don t have it here in Tucson, AZ. Instead, she sent me a prescription for citrizene, 10mil. I have been a pro truck driver for 43 years and I don t need something that will put me to sleep behind the wheel. I still take two Fexofenadine per day and that not only has practically eliminated my allergies but I very, very rarely get colds or flu . This Citrozene, from what I have read (because I haven t taken any), will do absolutly NOTHING for me. Please tell me the difference so I can confront this so-called Pharmacist. I am an Army Veteran and we have enough problems without someone mis-diagnosing us. Thank You; Bill
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013