Multiple Chemical Sensitivities. Has visual disturbances, dizziness, nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhea. Suggest?

My mother has been unwell for years (supposedly diagnosed with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities around 1985) but seems to be getting much worse these days. She swears at me every time I (her only daughter) beg her to see a doctor to get to the bottom of this. I feel guilty because I can t do anything for her, other than help her. Her symptoms are numerous and varied, including: Severe migraines, frequent nosebleeds on the same side as the migraines (right side), visual disturbances (black spots, blinders), dizziness , nausea, loss of appetite , diarrhea 8+ times a day, yellow diarrhea, jaundice (face - skin only), abdominal pain that sometimes radiates to the back, rectal bleeding (several years now -- but she REFUSES to see a doctor), chills, low basal temperature as low as 95.4 that may go up to 98.8 in a couple of hours, severe sweating with exertion, flushing/sweating at night while reading in bed, occasional pain that sometimes starts around her right neck/jaw and radiates (still refuses to see a doctor)... you get the idea. Do you think she could have pancreatic cancer or lymphoma or some other type of cancer that could be causing such a weird and scary cluster of symptoms?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013