Multiplannar multiecho MRI of lumbar spine. Lumbar lordosis, sacralised vertebra, centro-lateral disc herniation. What exercises can be useful?

Hi, I have gone through a multiplannar multiecho MRI of the lumbar spine . Result: There is loss of lumbar lordosis . The L5 vertebra is sacralised. Vertebral marrow signal is normal. The L4/5 disc is degenerated with loss of T2 signal. Left centro-lateral disc herniation is seen at L4/5 level indenting the thecal sac and impinging upon the left traversing L5 root. I need to know what excersises can make me come out of this problem. Its been 6 years now. Please help. Sunil Swain
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012