Multi bone LCH. Taken valbatine. What is the treatment for complete cure?

i got multi bone LCH ( Langerhans cell histiocytosis ) need to inquire about it. currently my tratment is goin on.. in which valbatine injection will be given to me once a week for 6 weeks in a row. after that the dosage will be given once in three weeks for 1 year. along with it im also kept on steroids. with a intake og 30mg in total every day. I need to know is this a appropriate treatment. and is this disease 100% curable or not.... Please Advise.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer