Muffling in ears, bleeding from inner ears on cleaning, habit of going deep in the ear while cleaning wax. Damaged ear drum?

Hi, recently my ear has been muffled and I don t know the cause. I cleaned my ears with Q-tips to findt he problem and I feel it is wax build up but it isn t doing anything. Some days the muffled feeling will go away but recently inner ear has been bleeding after I clean them. I feel I damaged my ear drum, but my ear doesn t hurt, but it is sore like a raw pain. also when I clean my ears I go pretty deep to get all of the ear wax because the outer ear has no form of build up.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012