Muffled hearing, lagging eyes, headache. Histroy of scolliosis, sinus problem, ear infection. Help

A week ago i was diagnosed with an ear infection and pink eye, they treated it and today, because the antibiotics they gave we are almost over, i went to get checked out again. My pink eye is gone but my hearing is muffled in my left ear. The doctor says my ear infection is completly gone but my hearing is muffled, my eyes are being slow(almost lagging) and im having head aches. What do you think is wrong with my ear? Also, backround information- I have severe scoliosis, and my right septum is bigger than the other so I have sinus issues.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013