Muffled hearing, buzz when bending, ears ringing, negative blood work, orb in peripheral vision

I woke up one morning with muffled hearing . Sometimes when I lean forward to grab something down low I hear a slight pulsing buzz. When I stand back up its gone. I now have constant ringing of the ears. I can yawn & pop my ears & congestion is gone, but slight ringing is still constant. I had blood work done and all test came back neggative. ( HIV neg, thyroid fine, cholesterol not a issue, etc..) every so often I also see a flash like orb float down my peripheral vision )
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012