Mucus in throat, causes indigestion, stomach cramps, fever, ear blockage, bad breath. On megamox, mucosolvan. Treatment?

I ve had mucus in m throat for the past 6 months. It causes me a lot of problems like indigestion, stomach cramps and slight fever . Not to mention the discomfort in throat and bad breath which I can t stand anymore. My ears are clogged as well and hurt when I try to clean them with cotton swabs. I m agoraphobic so it s tough for me to see a doctor. But I built up the courage to see a physician last month. He prescribed me Megamox and Mucosolvan which didn t help at all. Please help me!
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012