Mucus in stool, bleeding from the rectum. Pain in the stomach. What to do?

Hi I am not sure what to do if anything, I m 35 female. I had a unsually high amount of poop then on top there was a white fluffy kinda blob came about nickle size. last 3-4 days my bm has white mucus on it. Started bleeding out rectum yesterday. Today, no bm (normal 4 me) but stomach & lower side hurt. Not excruciating. Bleeding still and now globby stuff coming with it. Smell like dead animal. At what point is too much of everything and need to go to dr?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013